We are deeply dependent on donations from outside, and all contributions are gladly received.
At the end of 2019, we are seeking support for:
- There is a filled container on Djursland with primarily used office equipment, which we will have sent to our high school in Kigoma. We want both the container for Tanzania, but the container must stay down there and become a kitchen at the school
- The hospital in Engaranaibo covers 30,000 people, but they have no ambulance. We are in the process of giving them a used, Danish ambulance
- We are about to start a folk high school, Dr. Livingstone Academy, which is to be the same place as our high school in Kigoma. Here you must be able to attend smaller courses and participate in voluntary work in kindergartens, street children, hospitals and teach in schools. We may also need to send volunteers to nearby nature parks where there is not only savannah but also jungle and gorillas
- Become a volunteer with us, we have a volunteer program
- Come and visit us if you are in Tanzania anyway
- Book us for a lecture, we have many good stories in our luggage